Citizens for Lake Metroparks
Local citizens can protect environmental, conservation and program services with a small replacement levy and addition -- $1.56 a month on an average home. The state has cut millions. Our parks cut staff to pre-1994 levels, reduced budgets, and froze pay. Here's why it's time to protect Lake Metroparks.
Lake Metroparks: Good Parks Make Lake County Better
- Conservation, environmental and recreation services serve all Lake County.
- Four out of every five Lake County residents use the parks, making 2.4 million visits per year
Levy Funds Keep Safe, High Quality Parks for Lake County
- Keeps parks clean, safe and user friendly
- Continues nature and outdoor programs for children and families
- Protects high quality water and habitat for animals, birds and plants
- Maintains facilities such as trails, shelters, picnic and recreation areas
- Provides and expands access to Lake Erie, open spaces, scenic views and parkland
Provides and expands access to Lake Erie, open spaces, scenic views and parkland
Award-winning Lake Metroparks use tax dollars wisely, cut staff and budgets significantly, and attract grant funds continuously that match our investment. This small levy is good for parks, and good for us.
Vote FOR Lake Metroparks
Good for Parks. Good for Lake County